|Can i switch from accelerated schedule of Twinrix to regular schedule?
Jun 28, 2009
I've just received the first shot in the Twinrix vaccination series. I found out that I am on the accelerated schedule because the nurse told me to come in for my second shot in only one week. I have no reason to be on the accelerated schedule and would rather be on the regular schedule (one less shot to pay for). Is it too late to switch to the normal schedule or are the contents of the vaccine somehow different in each schedule?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No you can certainly change the schedule.
Stage 4 Cirrhosis
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Sharing A Cigarette?
- Chances Of Getting Aids If Doesnt Cum Inside
- Does Long Lasting Herpes Outbreak Mean I Am Infected With HIV?
- Hepatitis And Hiv Coinfection Test False Positive
- Hiv Medication And Garlic Supplement
- How Long Before Symptoms Show Up In HIV Positive Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.