Jun 28, 2009
I just want to reassured that everything is ok. Clinical Indication: Followup abnormal lab values,elevated liver function studies.
The liver is unremarkable in size. Portal venous flow is toward the liver. No foacal hepatic mass is seen. The gallbladder is unremarkable. There is no bile duct dilatation. The pancreas is normal in apperance. The right kidney demonstrates no evidence of mass or obstruction.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The ultrasound is reassuring. However, it does not rule out liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Headache A Sign Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.