Need Help..Please respond..Much appreciated

I was detected as a carrier for HBV 10 years back.I had no jaundice. My HBsAg is positive, HBeAg is negative and the HBV DNA is undetectable below 3.8 UI/ml. My partner is vaccinated. Can i get married? Are there chances to spread the Virus to my partner and kid? Can you also tell me the chances of getting cured? Also SGOT is 38.0 IU/l and SGPT is 23.0 IU/L. Also, please tell me if there is risk of Liver Chirosis or cancer to me and the average life span of people with this case. Your Help will be very much appreciated. Thanks

Your chance of developing liver disease or liver cancer is low due to your very low viral load. You should continue to get monitoring with your doctor over time however - every six months would be fine.

You certainly can get married. Your partner should check a surface antibody to be certain that the vaccine worked. Every few years he/she should be checked for these antibodies in case a booster shot is required.

addressing other health issues with low platelets
pleeeeeeease answer.