request to help me

respected dr,

i have hbsag but im confused about hbsag my hbv dna 503 iu/ml and sds log value is 2.70 please expalin this reactive or not and what i have to do for cure coz im going to marry this year its request to help me

Your viral level is very low with is good news. Please continue to get regular follow-up with your doctor to be certain this stays the same.

Your spouse to be should be checked for hepatitis B. If he or she is susceptible, then vaccination is needed to prevent transmission. I would also check a surface antibody after the immunization is done to be certain that the vaccine worked.

hbsag
HCV Genotype 3B treatment