|request to help me
Jun 28, 2009
i have hbsag but im confused about hbsag my hbv dna 503 iu/ml and sds log value is 2.70 please expalin this reactive or not and what i have to do for cure coz im going to marry this year its request to help me
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your viral level is very low with is good news. Please continue to get regular follow-up with your doctor to be certain this stays the same.
Your spouse to be should be checked for hepatitis B. If he or she is susceptible, then vaccination is needed to prevent transmission. I would also check a surface antibody after the immunization is done to be certain that the vaccine worked.
HCV Genotype 3B treatment
- Burning Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.