Jun 28, 2009
For the past 5 years I have hbsag positive.Liver function test was normal.abdoman ultrascan also nomal. DNA test also shows very low level below200, local clinical test shows morethan3,other clinical report shows 2600sirom units(morethan124 is positive).I have no symptoms in my body.What is my level?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Either way - you have a low amount of virus in your body so I would simply follow for now with liver function tests every three months and DNA testing about every six months.
Hep B vaccine cause reactive antibody result
request to help me
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Shaking Hands?
- Can U Get HIV From Sensual Massage?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With Sex Worker
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- HIV Transmission Vaginal Secretions
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.