mild hapatomegaly

MAM PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!! I M VERY DEPRESSED. TWO MONTHS AGO,,I WAS SUFFURED FROM JAUNDICE AND NOW I GOT MILD HAPATOMEGALY WITH BILIRUBIN 2.25 !! I FEEL PAIN ON RIGHT SIDE OF STOMACH,,I M TREATED BY A GOOD DOCTOR,ITS 15 DAYS I M TAKING MEDICINES BUT WANT TO KNOW MORE ABT MY CONDITION. IS MILD HAPATOMEGALY SERIOUS?? I FEEL WEEKNESS! PLS TELL ME IN HOW MANY WEEKS I CAN RECOVER. I MEAN THE TREATMENT PERIOD.AND WHAT PRECAUTIONS I HAVE TO TAKE. PLS HELP ME OUT. I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO U MAM

Hepatomegaly only means enlargement of the liver. This can reverse back to normal size when the event that is irritating the liver is over. This can include viral hepatitis or drug toxicity or alcohol toxicity, etc...

If you had jaundice (were yellow) and are now "on treatment" I am assuming that your doctor decided to treat you for acute hepatitis C infection.(You forgot to mention your infection). It turns out that jaundice is actually a good sign in acute hepatitis C - it often means that the patient may actually clear the virus on their own. We follow viral loads in patients with acute HCV for about 10 weeks before treatment to see if they will clear on their own.

effects of drugs while on hep c treatment
Very worried Mother please help