|i dont know if i need to treat
Jun 28, 2009
doc..Ive been popsitive @ hbsag last year,,but my tita told me!she was a cardioentrologist,,here in the phil..that we dont need to treat my hepa b..because according to her I'am only a carrier of hepa b..in short there is no treatment.. but doc im wondering about my self!!what i should do? hope you will help me...
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your doctor is correct - If you are a carrier you do not need treatment. A carrier has low amounts of virus so no treatment is necessary.
Hepatitis B or C from a Fly-No Info Out There!!!!
effects of drugs while on hep c treatment
- Is Pharyngitis A Sign Of Primary Hiv?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Does A Syphilis Rash Look Like?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.