|can i work ?
Jun 28, 2009
i am a hepa b carrier,i am afraid that i will not pass the medical test to work abroad, i have a working visa ready,my question is, is there a way to clear my blood test before i go to medical test? thank you and God bless.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are a "carrier" then that means that you do NOT have virus in your blood (or very low amounts). Patients like you are not treated for hepatitis B because your immune system is already keeping the virus in control.
Please interpret my lab result.... and what follow up do you recommend?
Hepatitis B or C from a Fly-No Info Out There!!!!
- Does Rectal Bleeding Mean I Have Hiv?
- White Bumps Worried It Could Be Ars
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.