|can i work ?
Jun 28, 2009
i am a hepa b carrier,i am afraid that i will not pass the medical test to work abroad, i have a working visa ready,my question is, is there a way to clear my blood test before i go to medical test? thank you and God bless.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are a "carrier" then that means that you do NOT have virus in your blood (or very low amounts). Patients like you are not treated for hepatitis B because your immune system is already keeping the virus in control.
Please interpret my lab result.... and what follow up do you recommend?
Hepatitis B or C from a Fly-No Info Out There!!!!
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- Iodine Usefulness For Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.