Jun 12, 2009
Does Hepatitis b infection contribute to low WBC counts?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It can if the hepatitis virus is causing advanced liver disease. However, low WBC counts can be due to a myriad of causes. Would discuss further with your doctor.
Hep C cure
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- Where Do Shingles Appear On The Body?
- Where On The Body Can Shingles Break Out?
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What Color Is Discharge From Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.