Jun 12, 2009
Does Hepatitis b infection contribute to low WBC counts?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It can if the hepatitis virus is causing advanced liver disease. However, low WBC counts can be due to a myriad of causes. Would discuss further with your doctor.
Hep C cure
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
- Are Dialysis Patients Tested For Hiv?
- Does Having Crohn's Disease Affect Hiv Antibody Test Result?
- Does HIV Symptoms Reappear 6 Months After Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.