Jun 12, 2009
Does Hepatitis b infection contribute to low WBC counts?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It can if the hepatitis virus is causing advanced liver disease. However, low WBC counts can be due to a myriad of causes. Would discuss further with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.