Jun 12, 2009
Does Hepatitis b infection contribute to low WBC counts?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It can if the hepatitis virus is causing advanced liver disease. However, low WBC counts can be due to a myriad of causes. Would discuss further with your doctor.
Hep C cure
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sharing A Drink?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Do People Get HIV From Mutual Masturbation?
- Having Sex During Period Risks
- Sex With Hooker Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.