Jun 12, 2009
Does Hepatitis b infection contribute to low WBC counts?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It can if the hepatitis virus is causing advanced liver disease. However, low WBC counts can be due to a myriad of causes. Would discuss further with your doctor.
Hep C cure
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Oral Sex
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Erotic Massage
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.