|Hep B & HIV
Jun 12, 2009
Response from Dr. McGovern
No, I am not aware of any data to suggest that.
Hepatitis and HIV Coinfection
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- What Are All The Ways You Can Get Chlamydia?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.