|Hep B & HIV
Jun 12, 2009
Response from Dr. McGovern
No, I am not aware of any data to suggest that.
Hepatitis and HIV Coinfection
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Are Flu Symptoms An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Skin?
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.