|Hep B & HIV
Jun 12, 2009
Response from Dr. McGovern
No, I am not aware of any data to suggest that.
Hepatitis and HIV Coinfection
- Giving Handjob Negative At 16 Weeks
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sharing A Toothbrush?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Razors?
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.