|Hep B & HIV
Jun 12, 2009
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No, I am not aware of any data to suggest that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are White Spots An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Does Dry Mouth Mean I Have AIDS?
- Hairy Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.