SGOT SGPT

I am 22 years old..my SGOT is 62 and SGPT is 165..is it a NASH?? and wat should i do to decrease these ranges..?? is this range harmful??

I would worry about NASH if you are overweight, have high triglycerides or have diabetes. If you are overweight, you will want to talk with your doctor about a weight reduction program and exercise.

The range of liver function tests just tells you that the liver is inflammed. It doesn't tell you about scarring. Weight loss can lead to a reduction in these numbers.

Your question is important for many people since being overweight can lead to fatty liver, which in turn can lead to scarring of the liver.

Need Urgent Suggestion
HBs Ag reactive