Living with fear please help settle my mind

While overseas in Hong Kong I had a protected sexual encounter with a prostitue. We showered before the encounter started. I recieved oral sex for about 10 - 15 seconds before the condom was used for the sexual encounter. At one stage during the encounter I think I may have performed oral sex on the woman for about 2 seconds. (The whole event a completely dumb idea and now riddled with guilt about my life)It has been 7 weeks since the encounter. I have tested negative for herpes etc but now worried about Hepatitis and HIV. I had no sores or cuts in mouth. How worried should I be and when should I be tested for hepatitis and HIV. I have been told I have to wait until the 13 week mark which is killing me. I noticed the day after the event that there was a 'pad' in the bin with little menstration fluid on it.

I would consider this a very low risk exposure. The testing that has been advise may help alleviate your concerns - however, I fully expect the results to be reassuring.

Medical advancement and future of hepatitis therapy
Morbid obesity and treatment