|Medical advancement and future of hepatitis therapy
Jun 3, 2009
Doc, with the recent advancement in medical science and technologies, can you tell us how soon hepatitis B can finally be eradicated from infected people.Web posting suggest clinical trial of some drugs shows evidence to that effect
Response from Dr. McGovern
We usually discuss "suppression" and not "cure" of hepatitis B because it is integrated into the genome. However, therapy is very effective.
about to wed but she has hepatitis b (URGENT)
Living with fear please help settle my mind
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Fast Do Genital Warts Spread?
- Can Animals Give You Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.