|Medical advancement and future of hepatitis therapy
Jun 3, 2009
Doc, with the recent advancement in medical science and technologies, can you tell us how soon hepatitis B can finally be eradicated from infected people.Web posting suggest clinical trial of some drugs shows evidence to that effect
| Response from Dr. McGovern
We usually discuss "suppression" and not "cure" of hepatitis B because it is integrated into the genome. However, therapy is very effective.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Itchy Vagina A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.