discomfort

Hello Barbara

Just a quick question and easy question (for a woman of your talent). I have discomfort in my lower right side of my back, near 3rd lowest rib. Also on the front right rib at the same position. Sometimes I have discomfort in the mid right back. Can the discomfort be caused by the fatty liver? I have lowered the fat in my diet as a precaution.

History I have inactive hep B and also diffused fatty liver. I also have a history of kidkey stones (probably not relevant because the discomfort is too high, I think [but i aint a doctor]). ALT is normally in the high end of normal. I have a BMI of 29.

Keep up the good work, you really make a difference.

Regards

H

The problem with fatty liver is that most people have no symptoms to cause them to see a doctor. So it goes undiagnosed.

I would suspect that your discomfort has nothing to do with your fatty liver.

The kidney stones would probably be more relevant if you had acute onset of pain - intermittent pain - probably less so.

I would discuss further with your primary care doctor.

Thank you also for your kind comments.

Hcv from mans laceration
about to wed but she has hepatitis b (URGENT)