Should I worry?

I am pregnant and I work in the dental field. I got poked by an instrument but i didn't bleed do I still need to worry?

And how long does it take for Hep c and Hiv to show up in your blood work?

As I always tell persons in the health field - report your concerns to your superior the same day the event in question happens.

It sounds like you are extremely low risk. I would discuss the exact nature of the exposure with your boss - the bore of the needle, were you were gloves, source patient, nature of the exposure, etc...to determine if you need testing.

What Now?
Hep B