|Worried about exposure
May 29, 2009
Hello, im a bit worried about being expossed to a disease. My new boyfriend has just told me he is being tested cause he has had a few past partners. i haven't done anything with him except kissed him and the only thing im worried about is that he had cracked lips when i did so. Is there a high risk i will have something now cause im really worried
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not worry about having kissed him with cracked lips.
Also remember that if you do develop a sexual relationship with him - or someone else - always have safe sex since you cannot tell who may have a sexually transmitted infection - including HIV or hepatitis viruses.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.