just a curious question doctor..hlp
May 25, 2009
Does it follow that once you have Hepatitis B, you are also 90% HIV infected?
what if hepatitis b is cleared? please help. thank you doctor mcgovern
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B does not necessarily co-travel with HIV. There are plenty of people with HBV alone and HIV alone - lower numbers of patients have both.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.