hand washing (aids and hep c)

Thanks for answering my previous question, very interesting info. I have 1 more question, would you be so helpful and answer this question, like I said I last time I will happilly donate to your site.

My question is this:

Really hard to explain this, let me know if you cant understand and ill try to put it differnt words...

If I get an invisable amount of blood possibly contaminated with hiv/hep c on my fingers(palm side)and then wash my palms and fingers on the palm side while I have cuts on my fingers and knucksles on the oposiste side of hands(as in the side where your palms are) and the water runs across the cuts(not the palm side)is it possible to contract hep c?

Is this a way to contract the disease or will the water dilute it to the point to where its not contractable?

Thank you, so so much

Brad

I would not expect transmission through this route.

Needle prick by a Hep c patient
just a curious question doctor..hlp