|hepatitis virus lifespan in bottle of tattoo ink
May 25, 2009
If a bottle of tattoo ink is contaminated with the hepatitus virus, how long can it survive?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Difficult to say since there are no data. If you are concerned about a potential exposure, I would get tested.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Swollen Glands A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sinus Infection Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.