confused. please help.

hi dr. McGovern. my doctor did not mention anything to me about my tests. he said everything looks fine. but i am confused and need to know if the bloodborne virus is present in my blood? i know i am immune in some way. my test results are: Hepatitis B surface antigen = negative Hepatitis B surface ab. = >1000.0 mIU/mL Hepatitis B core ab. total = positive my MAIN QUESTION IS : is bloodborne virus currently present?! yes/no? thanks for your help i appreciate it.

If both your core and surface antibody are positive, that means you were exposed to HBV in the past but cleared it on your own.

I would also get testing for HCV to be certain that you did not get exposed to this infection in the past.

High AST and ALT levels
Please interpret the lab result