High AST and ALT levels

I just got my results for a AST and ALT and my AST was 76 and my ALT was 197. I do drink but not all the time and have not for some time since I just had a baby 4 weeks ago so I have not drank in almost a year and do not take any medications or recreational drugs. Could my recent pregnancy be a result of these high results?

I would certainly get follow-up on these liver tests to be certain they improve over time. Since you do not describe any medications or recreational drugs, it may be simply related to weight gain - eg, fatty liver... I would also get tested for hepatitis viruses even though you are not at risk just to be sure. You should also have screening for other causes of liver disease, such as hemochromatosis. The most important thing is to be certain that you get follow-up.

how to eradicate hepatitis from thebody?
confused. please help.