|what should i do..
May 25, 2009
mi moms 37 years old and she have hepatitis b and shes also pregnant. what should I do to cure my moms hepa
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your mom needs to discuss this with her obstetrician to prevent transmission to her baby. Also whether she should receive treatment herself during pregnancy is not well studied. She will need to see a special liver doctor to make decisions regarding her own care.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Risk With Minimal Penetration And No Ejaculation
- Stomach Inflammation Effect On Hiv Antibody Test Result
- The Longest Hiv Antibody Window Period
- The Use Of Antiretrovirals Compared To Nothing
- What Kind Of Medication Is Used To Treat Hiv?
- Will My New Tattoo Be An Issue With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.