|what should i do..
May 25, 2009
mi moms 37 years old and she have hepatitis b and shes also pregnant. what should I do to cure my moms hepa
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your mom needs to discuss this with her obstetrician to prevent transmission to her baby. Also whether she should receive treatment herself during pregnancy is not well studied. She will need to see a special liver doctor to make decisions regarding her own care.
HBsAG .46 S/N negative HbsAb
Please explain these tests
- Why Do I Keep Having Outbreaks Of Shingles?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
- Percentage Of Teens With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.