|what should i do..
May 25, 2009
mi moms 37 years old and she have hepatitis b and shes also pregnant. what should I do to cure my moms hepa
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your mom needs to discuss this with her obstetrician to prevent transmission to her baby. Also whether she should receive treatment herself during pregnancy is not well studied. She will need to see a special liver doctor to make decisions regarding her own care.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Muscle Ache A Sign Of HIV?
- Is Sinus Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.