|Treatment Hep b
May 23, 2009
HBsAg-reactive,HBeAg-reactive,Anti-Hbs - nonreactive,anti-Hbe - Non-reactive,HBV DNA - 5,000,000 copies/mL
Treatment - ?? Medicine - ?? how long - ??
Response from Dr. McGovern
All these numbers tell me is that you have probable chronic infection - if you have been known to be infected for more than 6 months.
If so, you will need liver function tests over time to determine the activity of your disease. If elevated, your doctor may want to pursue treatment. Therapy will continue until your virus is suppressed and your E antigen is lost and your E antibody is formed.
Ribavirin-Pegintron Shelf Life???
- What If My Herpes Culture Came Back Negative?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.