|Treatment Hep b
May 23, 2009
HBsAg-reactive,HBeAg-reactive,Anti-Hbs - nonreactive,anti-Hbe - Non-reactive,HBV DNA - 5,000,000 copies/mL
Treatment - ?? Medicine - ?? how long - ??
| Response from Dr. McGovern
All these numbers tell me is that you have probable chronic infection - if you have been known to be infected for more than 6 months.
If so, you will need liver function tests over time to determine the activity of your disease. If elevated, your doctor may want to pursue treatment. Therapy will continue until your virus is suppressed and your E antigen is lost and your E antibody is formed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Chills After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.