Hepatitis/HIV Exposure? Blood to Fresh Wound?

Hello and thank you!! I recently had a rapid hiv (finger prick) test performed at a local clinic. The healthcare worker wiped my finger with an alcohol-soaked cotten ball and then used a lancet to prick my finger. The worker placed the cotten ball on the desk where they routinely perform these tests. Immediately after collecting the specimen, the worker reused the same alcohol-soaked cotton ball(off the desk)to wipe off my open finger wound. Is it possible that a small amount of blood from the desk surface (picked up by the cotton ball and then wiped on my open wound) could result in transmission of hiv and/or hepatitis? Would the alcohol on the cotton ball kill the viruses and eliminate any possible risk? PLEASE respond - extremely concerned about having to get tested in the future due to this testing procedure. Thank you kindly!

I do not have any concerns about this sequence of events as you described.

Coinfection Treatment- Does old Mono treatment work better for acute patients
mild hepatomegly