May 12, 2009
greetings! pls help im so paranoid. my titre of hepa b vaccine is >1000 reactive. am i protected? im a nurse and last march i was pricked by the aspirating syringe used in foley cath.pls help me doc,tnx!
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are talking about surface antibodies, anything higher than 10 is protective.
High HCV viral load?
What category acute or chronic?
- What Is The Test Called Where They Check For You Chlamydia?
- What Is A Natural Remedy For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
- Syphilis Prevention And Control
- Syphilis And White Blood Cell Count
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.