May 12, 2009
greetings! pls help im so paranoid. my titre of hepa b vaccine is >1000 reactive. am i protected? im a nurse and last march i was pricked by the aspirating syringe used in foley cath.pls help me doc,tnx!
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are talking about surface antibodies, anything higher than 10 is protective.
High HCV viral load?
What category acute or chronic?
- Hpd A Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Chances Of Getting Hepatitis C Through Anal Sex
- Hiv Risk Rubbed My Penis Against His Penis
- Hiv Risk Stripper Handjob With Vaginal Fluids On Hand
- How Many CD4 Cells Are Destroyed By HIV Per Year?
- Is Burning Feeling On The Tip Of The Penis A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.