May 12, 2009
my surface antigen are 250 positive and pcr negative i required treatment
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your surface antigen is positive, but you have no detectable virus, you do not need treatment at present. This can change so be sure to get followup.
Grapefruit juice - viral load 100,000 lower after 1 month
- Without An Outbreak Can You Give Someone Genital Herpes
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- Will Any Antibiotic Cure Syphilis?
- Where Does Gonorrhea Come From?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Earliest Time Frame Of Wart Formation After Exposure To Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.