May 12, 2009
my surface antigen are 250 positive and pcr negative i required treatment
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your surface antigen is positive, but you have no detectable virus, you do not need treatment at present. This can change so be sure to get followup.
Grapefruit juice - viral load 100,000 lower after 1 month
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Ways Other Than Sex To Get Herpes
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Syphilis How Does It Affect Reproductive System
- Syphilis Antibiotics
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.