May 12, 2009
respected Doctor, 5 month ago i went just for reg blood test i found hep b active. I have HBeAG- and HBeAB+ HbvDNA are 9,443,489 I am very worry since I learn about Hep B. Please tell me how much dangerous is it ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to have serial follow-up by your doctor to assess if treatment will be necessary. A liver biopsy may be required as well. A lot will also depend on your liver function tests. If they are normal (ALT/AST) then your doctor will probably not treat you right now.
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Aldara Cream For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.