May 12, 2009
respected Doctor, 5 month ago i went just for reg blood test i found hep b active. I have HBeAG- and HBeAB+ HbvDNA are 9,443,489 I am very worry since I learn about Hep B. Please tell me how much dangerous is it ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to have serial follow-up by your doctor to assess if treatment will be necessary. A liver biopsy may be required as well. A lot will also depend on your liver function tests. If they are normal (ALT/AST) then your doctor will probably not treat you right now.
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.