For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

needle prick

needle prick from patient that have HBsAg reactive, n HBsAg 20.... after that..i do my blood test... my HBsAg is non reactive n HBsAb is negative.. many percent that i will effect to this virus? im already get the 1 dose of hepatitis B Vaccine after the case...

Please talk to your employee health service to also be certain you are getting Hepatitis B immunoglobulin as well. You should do well if you get this shot soon (within 7 days of exposure - preferably earlier).

Co-Infection with HCV and peripheral neuropathy problems - What to treat first
Hep B