May 12, 2009
needle prick from patient that have HBsAg reactive, n HBsAg 20.... after that..i do my blood test... my HBsAg is non reactive n HBsAb is negative.. So...how many percent that i will effect to this virus? im already get the 1 dose of hepatitis B Vaccine after the case...
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Please talk to your employee health service to also be certain you are getting Hepatitis B immunoglobulin as well. You should do well if you get this shot soon (within 7 days of exposure - preferably earlier).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Ear Infection A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Ars?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching An Open Scab?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.