|Hep 'A' diagnosis
May 12, 2009
I recently got tested for Hep 'A'. The results were 'reactive' and 'immune to HAV'. I'm assuming this is because I was immunized with Twin Rix and am showing antibodies and immunity to Hep 'A'. Is this correct?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes you are correct.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is White Tongue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.