|Hep 'A' diagnosis
May 12, 2009
I recently got tested for Hep 'A'. The results were 'reactive' and 'immune to HAV'. I'm assuming this is because I was immunized with Twin Rix and am showing antibodies and immunity to Hep 'A'. Is this correct?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes you are correct.
Anemia and Hepatitis C
Co-Infection with HCV and peripheral neuropathy problems - What to treat first
- Thrush In Mouth And Vagina Passed During Sex
- Reishi Mushrooms And Hiv
- Boost Immune System For Hiv Patients
- Hepatitis B Virus Detection Elisa Standard Laboratory Test
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- Thrush Tounge First Symptoms Continue Antibiotics
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.