|Anemia and Hepatitis C
May 12, 2009
Response from Dr. McGovern
No there is no data to suggest that.
Why is my ALT elevated now after conclusion of PegInf Therapy?
Hep 'A' diagnosis
- Will Syphilis Recur If You Already Have It?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- Symptoms Of Syphilis In Throat
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In Males
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.