HCV from Bloodstain

I really hope you can answer my question, I'm going nuts!

I was staying at a hotel when I noticed a dark spot on my blanket. It was dark and I didn't know what it was so I kind of rubbed it to see what it was. As it wasn't wet I disregarded it. A few moments later a popped a pimple on my face with the same finger and began bleeding (my finger touched my bleeding pimple). After washing my hands I noticed that the dark spot on the blanket was actually a dried bloodstain. I have no idea how old the stain was but it was at least 12 hours old (thats when I checked into the room). Any risk of HCV infection from this incident?

Thank you so much for your response.

No I would not pursue HCV testing for this.

HBeAg is Negative & Anti HBeAg is Positive
Why is my ALT elevated now after conclusion of PegInf Therapy?