cd4 and t-cells

hi im 30 years old and im hiv+ and hep c+. i just would like someone to explain in simple words, how to understand what is and how i read my cd4 count and all that stuff.

i just wanted a symple explanation if its possible.

i hope u understand my question.

and i think this site is great.

thank you

When you have HIV infection, you want your virus to be at low levels and your T cells to be high. The T cells we concentrate on are the CD4+ T cells which protect you against infection.

Hepatitis C can cause liver disease. You should have testing of your HCV RNA level and your HCV genotype to determine if your disease is active and what type of virus you have. Liver function tests can also be useful for monitoring. Your doctor will then discuss with you if a biopsy is needed.

pls help... im afraid, what should i do..?
Pedi/Teen - HIV/HCV Treatment