hcv and hiv coninfection..time peroid

hi, ok i've been on this forum enough by now to know that you repeatedly state that if an individual is negative for both tests (hcv and hiv ) that they are negative and truly don't need further testing, but on your site (thebody's site) when i go into about window periods about hiv it states about a person who tested positive after 1 year for hiv because he was coinfected with hcv? I have tested 6 months negative for both tests but i still have night sweats which drives me nuts because in the day time I'm a champ and i'm not a expert in this matter because it's almost impossible to find info on co-infection so if you could just explain a bit about how a person could test after 1 year would be good .

It is hard to explain "how a person could test HIV positive after 1 year after developing hepatitis C infection" since there are only about 1 or 2 cases. This is such a rare phenomenon, it is not well understood. Also since it is rare, I do believe that most people worry about this needlessly.

If HCV and HIV testing is negative - as yours is...then this issue is a moot point. The only thing that MAY delay a HIV test to become positive - is new acute hepatitis C infection. But again - this is RARE...and you do not have acute HCV infection. Therefore, you can be reassured that you are negative for both infections now that six months have passed. This is great news.

dose habetites b carrier delay delay hiv test for more than 4 months after exposure.
pls help... im afraid, what should i do..?