|dose habetites b carrier delay delay hiv test for more than 4 months after exposure.
Apr 27, 2009
If someone have habetites B for more than 20 years, just carier, but have no any problem and all liver function are normal, dose that delay hiv test for more than 4 months after exposure.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No I know of no data to suggest this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Exist In Any Liquid Besides Blood Or Semen?
- What Short And Long Term Effects Can Gonorrhea Have?
- What Over The Counter Medication Can Help Get Rid Of Shingles?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
- What Do Herpes Pimples Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.