Apr 27, 2009
hello Doc, is it high having viral load 61 copy, and what could be the stage active or dormant?
thanks in advance
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I am not sure if you are referring to hepatitis B or C - either way that is is very low viral load. Any detectable virus infers activity. However, a low viral load is easy to suppress if there is a need for treatment (eg, significant hepatitis)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Bleeding After Pap Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.