Apr 27, 2009
hello Doc, is it high having viral load 61 copy, and what could be the stage active or dormant?
thanks in advance
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am not sure if you are referring to hepatitis B or C - either way that is is very low viral load. Any detectable virus infers activity. However, a low viral load is easy to suppress if there is a need for treatment (eg, significant hepatitis)
dose habetites b carrier delay delay hiv test for more than 4 months after exposure.
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- Most Common Std To Go Undiagnosed
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.