Apr 27, 2009
hello Doc, is it high having viral load 61 copy, and what could be the stage active or dormant?
thanks in advance
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am not sure if you are referring to hepatitis B or C - either way that is is very low viral load. Any detectable virus infers activity. However, a low viral load is easy to suppress if there is a need for treatment (eg, significant hepatitis)
dose habetites b carrier delay delay hiv test for more than 4 months after exposure.
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Transmit?
- Nervous About Hiv After Had Sex Without Condom
- How Long Does It Take To Know If U Are Hiv Positive?
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Can You Transmit Hpv When You Have No Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.