Apr 27, 2009
My recent ultasound indicated a solid left hepatic nodule (9 mm),suggestive of Hemangioma. What does it mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It is considered an area of blood vessel formation - usually considered "benign" - not clinically important.
elevated liver enzymes
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Hpv Cause Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.