Apr 27, 2009
My recent ultasound indicated a solid left hepatic nodule (9 mm),suggestive of Hemangioma. What does it mean?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It is considered an area of blood vessel formation - usually considered "benign" - not clinically important.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.