Apr 27, 2009
My recent ultasound indicated a solid left hepatic nodule (9 mm),suggestive of Hemangioma. What does it mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It is considered an area of blood vessel formation - usually considered "benign" - not clinically important.
elevated liver enzymes
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- Is Gonorrhea Permanent?
- What Does Herpes On The Vagina Look Like?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.