why do i still fell like i am on treatment

i have been off treatment now since nov. of 07. i am feeling worse than i did before treatment, did 48 weeks. i have been going to several differant docs, doing all kinds of tests and so for the only thing they have come up with is that i now have fibromyalga. is it possible that the treatment caused this.i am suppossed to be hep free but i still have cronic pain in all my muscles and joints,tendons even bones seem to hurt also still have insomnia and fatiuge. the only thing that went away was the flu like symptoms. i geuss my question is can the treatment cause these long term effects to my body and if so what are my options because i cannot seem to find anything on the long term effects of treatment.

Most people who are cured of hepatitis C feel so much better. I am not aware of reports of long term side effects. I would continue to be evaluated to determine another cause for your symptoms.

elevated liver enzymes