|Hep B asymptomatic
Apr 21, 2009
Can it possible to get rid of the hep b virus in the blood , if you're a asymptomatic?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Sure thing - with good treatment your virus will be suppressed.
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.