|Hep B asymptomatic
Apr 21, 2009
Can it possible to get rid of the hep b virus in the blood , if you're a asymptomatic?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Sure thing - with good treatment your virus will be suppressed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Night Sweats A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.