|Hep B asymptomatic
Apr 21, 2009
Can it possible to get rid of the hep b virus in the blood , if you're a asymptomatic?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Sure thing - with good treatment your virus will be suppressed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Burning Red Spots Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Jock Itch A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.